Home

Nelly Furtado showtime

Nelly Furtado - Showtime Lyrics Genius Lyric

Nelly Furtado - Showtime Lyrics AZLyrics

Song information for Showtime - Nelly Furtado on AllMusi The Lyrics for Showtime by Nelly Furtado have been translated into 2 languages. Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile. I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love, but Everytime I turn around you say That you're not checking for love in that way, but Everytime I come around you seem So. Nelly Furtado Showtime. Overview Albums (current section) Wiki Tags Shouts Albums. Showing albums featuring Showtime. Loose. Nelly Furtado. 1,444,466 listeners 1 Jan 2006 · 13 tracks Play album Buy. Loading; Loose (International Version) Nelly Furtado. 283,481 listeners. showtime Nelly Furtado. 11 Comments; 0 Tags; Our band's in this video too, though Drums Woo Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but Every time I turn around you say That you're not checking for love in that way But every time I come around.

Nelly Furtado Showtime lyrics & video : Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our l.. Loose is the third studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Nelly Furtado, released on 6 June 2006 by Geffen Records and the Mosley Music Group.Following the release of Furtado's second album, Folklore (2003) through DreamWorks Records, it was announced that Universal Music Group would acquire DreamWorks Records, the latter was folded into the Interscope Geffen A&M umbrella where Furtado. Listen to Nelly Furtado Showtime MP3 song. Showtime song from the album Loose is released on Jun 2006 . The duration of song is 04:16. This song is sung by Nelly Furtado Showtime by Nelly Furtado - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSample

Nelly Furtado - Showtime - text, překlad - KaraokeTexty

Find Nelly Furtado - Showtime lyrics and search for Nelly Furtado. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.f Nelly Furtado Showtime Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but Everytime I turn around you say That you're not checkin for love that way But everytime I come around you seem So ready for thi Lyrics to 'Showtime' by NELLY FURTADO : Put on your best clothes / We've been waiting too long for this moment / I'll put on my best smile / I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but / Everytime I turn around you say that you're not checking for love in that way / But everytime I come around you seem / So ready for this Listen to Showtime on Spotify. Nelly Furtado · Song · 2021 View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 CD release of Loose on Discogs

Showtime - Nelly Furtado Song Info AllMusi

1. ' ou
  2. Nelly Furtado - Showtime Lyrics. from album: Loose (2006) Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but Everytime I turn around you say that you're not checking for love in that way.
  3. ℗© 2006 Geffen Records/Mosley Music Group LLC, a division of UMG Recordings Inc. Exclusive Target edition with download card. Please note: 602517033993 is not the catalog number, but the barcode
  4. I love this song. Hope you like it too. If you know the song, you know the rhythm of the song, and its the same four chords over in the same progession. A nice slow song to play and perform. Leave comments for suggestions ----- Nelly Furtado - Showtime Tuning - Standard Capo - 1st Fret Without Capo Bm - 224432 Cm - 335543 A - 002220 Bb - 113331 D - 2x0232 Eb - xx1343 or x68886 E - 022100 F.
  5. Nelly Furtado - Showtime (Letra e música para ouvir) - Put on your best clothes / We've been waiting too long for this moment / I'll put on my best smile / I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but
  6. Free printable and easy chords for song by Nelly Furtado - Showtime. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. I love this song. Hope you like it too. If you know the song, you know the rhythm of the song

Barking at the new moon. Hoping it would come soon, so that they could—. Dogs were whistling a new tune. Barking at the new moon. Hoping it would come soon, so that they could—. Die, die, die, die. Flames to dust, lovers to friends (Dust, friends) Why do all good things come to an end? Flames to dust, lovers to friends Nelly Furtado Showtime Liedtext. Übersetzung nach: FR. Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but Everytime I turn around you say that you're not checking for love in that way.

Имя файла D:\Torrents\Music Torrents\Nelly Furtado - Loose 2006 (Geffen 0602517392090 - Limited Summer Edition)\05 - Showtime.wav Пиковый уровень 99.9 % Качество трека 100.0 Nelly Furtado — Showtime — (live) | (from Nelly Furtado: Loose: The Concert) — (Toronto Show: Live 2007)Starring: Nelly FurtadoVideo: ShowtimeAlbum: Nelly Furtado: Loose: The ConcertToronto Show: 2007Released November 19, 2007 Recorded April 4, 2007 Producer Thom PanunzioLive album by Nelly FurtadoVenue Air Canada Centre(Toronto, Ontario, Canada) Label GeffenDirector: Raphael. Showtime Nelly Furtado Buy This Song. FAVORITE (3 fans) Nelly Furtado. Nelly Kim Furtado (born December 2, 1978) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer and actress. Furtado first gained fame with her debut album, Whoa, Nelly!, which spawned two successful singles, I'm Like a Bird and Turn Off the Light. I'm Like A Bird won a.

Nelly Furtado - Showtime (Live) Lyrics. Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love Nelly Furtado quotes I remember really bonding with the first generation kids, the Chinese Canadian kids, and in high school bonding with the Latin kids and the East Indian kids. It was very interesting because it made me open to lots of musical sounds Showtime(Album Version) - Nelly Furtado | Put on your best clothes Weve been waiting too long for this moment Ill put on my best smile Im shining inside and Im proud of our love but Everytim... | Nghe nhạc hay online mới nhất chất lượng ca Bài hát showtime (loose - the concert live) do ca sĩ Nelly Furtado thuộc thể loại Pop. Tìm loi bai hat showtime (loose - the concert live) - Nelly Furtado ngay trên Nhaccuatui. Nghe bài hát Showtime (Loose - The Concert Live) chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí

Showtime Nelly Furtado. Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but Everytime I turn around you say That you're not checkin for love that way But everytime I come around you seem So ready for this Nelly Furtado - Showtime Lyrics. Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our lov Showtime de Nelly Furtado, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing Lyrics of SHOWTIME by Nelly Furtado: Showtime our loves coming out, Lights camera action show what we're about cuz it's, Showtime out loves breaking out,.

Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (text piesne) Dogs were whistling a new tune Barking at the new moon Hoping it would come soon so that they could die Honestly what will become of me I don't like reality It's way too clear to me But really life is daily We are what we don't see We missed everything daydreaming Flames to dust Lovers to friend Letra, tradução e música de Showtime de Nelly Furtado - Hora do show, nosso amor esta saindo / Luzes, câmera, ação, mostre sobre o que somos porque / Hora do show, nosso amor esta se libertando / Deixe-me te mostrar o mundo você é o meu garot

Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Showtime (Album Version) par Nelly Furtado, et accédez à plus de 73 millions de titres Loose is the third studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Nelly Furtado, released on June 6th, 2006. The album is her most successful album to date, selling 12 million copies worldwide.The.

Nelly Furtado - Afraid (text piesne) What they say what they say what they say What they say what they say what they say You speak out all you feel is defiance All you need is some self-reliance Cuz this world is gonna always try us And all you wanted was to run for cover Well here's looking to your self and no othe I'm Like A Bird - Nelly vs. Asha Remix Nelly Furtado. Shit On The Radio (Remember The Days) - Dan The Automator Mix Version Nelly Furtado. Baby Girl - Live At The Forum Version Nelly Furtado. Party (Reprise) - Non-LP version Nelly Furtado. Turn Off The Light - Timbaland Full Mix Version Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado - Showtime Lyrics Musixmatc

1. Sprawdź o czym jest tekst piosenki Showtime nagranej przez Nelly Furtado. Na Groove.pl znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie. Wyróżniamy się unikalnymi interpretacjami tekstów, które pozwolą Ci na dokładne zrozumienie przekazu Twoich ulubionych piosenek
  2. Nelly Furtado — Showtime — (live) | (from Nelly Furtado: Loose: The Concert) — (Toronto Show: Live 2007
  3. Videoklip, překlad a text písně Maneater od Nelly Furtado. Maneater, make you work hard Make you spend hard Make you want all, of her love She's a maneater.
  4. Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous ft. Timbaland - YouTube :pdance: I was just telling someone how good this cd was and got 0 airplay besides this song
  5. Showtime en español - Letra Nelly Furtado Añadir a Favoritas 'Showtime' se estrenó el 6 de junio de 2006. Esta canción está incluida dentro del disco Loose. SHOWTIME TRADUCIDA AL ESPAÑOL. Ver Letra Original. Ponte tus mejores ropas Hemos esperado mucho por este moment
  6. Showtime Songtext von Nelly Furtado mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.co

Albums - Showtime — Nelly Furtado Last

1. Say it right say it all. Either got it or you don't. You either stand or you fall. When your will is broken. When it slips from your hand. When there's no time for joking. There's a hole in the plan Ve dne v noci. Řekni to přesně, řekni to všechno. Buď to jsi to získal nebo ne
  2. Loose is the third studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Nelly Furtado, released on June 7, 2006, by Geffen Records and the Mosley Music Group.Following the release of Furtado's second album, Folklore (2003) through DreamWorks Records, it was announced that Universal Music Group would acquire DreamWorks Records, the latter was folded into the Interscope Geffen A&M umbrella where.
  3. Nelly Furtado Perú. 1,166 likes · 6 talking about this. Página dedicada a la cantante y compositora de origen canadiense Nelly Furtado; en la cual encontraras información, fotos, videos y mas. Somos..
  4. Showtime. 6. 4:04 PREVIEW No Hay Igual (Interlude) [feat. More by Nelly Furtado. Loose 2006 The Best of Nelly Furtado (Deluxe Version) 2010 Big Hoops (Bigger the Better) [The Remixes, Pt. 2] - EP 2012 The Best of Nelly Furtado 2010 Folklore.
  5. 1-Nelly Furtado - Showtime (Instrumental w/ hook) 2- Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Instrumental) 3- Nelly Furtado - In God's Hands (Instrumental) 4- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right (Instrumental) 5- Nelly Furtado - Do It (Instrumental) 6- Nelly Furtado - Maneater (Instrumental
  6. Unlimited free Nelly Furtado music - Click to play Say It Right, Maneater and whatever else you want! Nelly Kim Furtado (born December 2, 1978) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, record producer and actr

Nelly Furtado - showtime Lyrics SongMeaning

1. 《Showtime》 是 Nelly Furtado 演唱的歌曲,时长04分16秒,由作词,作曲,该歌曲收录在Nelly Furtado2006年的专辑《Loose》之中,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手Nelly Furtado吧
  2. Editors' Notes After achieving international fame as a pancultural pop star, Canadian singer/songwriter Nelly Furtado opted for a dramatic reinvention with 2006's Loose.Bold and brazen, her third album is a slinky collection of club-friendly tracks produced almost entirely by hip-hop ace Timbaland
  3. Escuchar Música de Nelly Furtado y toda sus canciones Manos Al Aire, Say It Right, Im Like A Bird, Promiscuous, Try, Mas, Maneater, Turn Off The Light, Something, Feliz Cumpleanos, Ill Never Get Over, Mi Plan, The Grass Is Green, No Hay Igual, Te Busque, Right Road, Who Wants To Be Alone Ft Tiesto, Flatline, All Good Things Come To An End, Hot N Fun Ft N E R
  4. Showtime. No Hay Igual (Interlude) Apoyar a Nelly Furtado. Nelly Furtado no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana, su mejor puesto ha sido el 23.
  5. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Showtime und andere Nelly Furtado Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com
  6. Nelly Furtado; Loose. Geffen After Glow is Showtime, a midtempo ballad that comes so close to Aaliyah's understated grace, vocally and emotionally, it's terrifying. Hearing Furtado.
  7. All Good Things (Come To An End) (Nelly Furtado feat. Zero Assoluto) Appena prima di partire (Nelly Furtado feat. Zero Assoluto) Be OK (Nelly Furtado feat. Dylan Murray) Broken Strings (James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado) Ching Ching (Ms. Jade feat

Out of the 12 tracks on Nelly Furtado's third offering, at least 10 if them are of the highest quality - only the down-tempo numbers let the side down. Wisely, these are kept to a minimum - whilst offering a brief respite to the relentless tempo that scorches the rest of the album Showtime . Nelly Furtado. Loose. 04:04 06. Intro To No Hay Igual/No Hay Igual . Nelly Furtado. Loose. 03:35 07. Te Busque . Nelly Furtado. Loose. 03:38 Access the complete album info (22 songs) Composers: Nelly Furtado - Tim Clayton - Timothy Mosley - Floyd Nathaniel Hills. 05. Glow . Nelly Furtado Nelly Furtado is marking the 15th anniversary of her hit album Loose with a digital reissue featuring a selection of rare remixes and bonus tracks.The set is out Friday, June 4th. Released in 2006.

SHOWTIME Lyrics - NELLY FURTADO eLyrics

Letras Populares de Nelly Furtado Letra Bucket List Letra Dar Letra Lo Bueno Tiene Un Final Letra En Las Manos De Dios Letra In God's Hands (Feat. Keith Urban) Letra Build You Up Letra Powerless (Say What You Want) Letra Well, Well Letra Turn Off the Light Letra I'm Like A Bird Letra Maneater Letra Say It Right Letra Promiscuous Letra All Good Things Letra Breathe (Feat Nelly Furtado. Loose. It sold 18M copies ww and I still think it's one of the most underrated records ever I love how the songs sound like demos and the fact that this album made electro pop relevant. Leaving a naïve image behind, Nelly comes revamped with Loose. Almost a 100% produced by Timbaland, Danja and Beanz, the album is totally.

Loose (Nelly Furtado album) - Wikipedi

Letra Nelly Furtado - Ill Never Get Over. Letra Nelly Furtado - Maneater. Letra Nelly Furtado - The Grass Is Green. Letra Nelly Furtado - No Hay Igual. Letra Nelly Furtado - Te Busque. Letra Nelly Furtado - Right Road. Letra Nelly Furtado - Mi Plan. Letra Nelly Furtado - Who Wants To Be Alone Ft Tiesto Video clip and lyrics No Hay Igual (feat. Calle 13) by Nelly Furtado. Quiero a ti sólo no es lo mismo por eso espero huele mi cuerpo tu me encantas el tiempo.

Nelly Furtado Filmography and Movies | Fandango

Listen to Showtime Song by Nelly Furtado on Gaana

书缘寻踪 BD中字; 状态: BD中字 类型: 生活 励志 主演: 西尔维斯特·史泰龙 劳伦·科汉 泰瑞·克鲁斯 凯拉·塞吉维克 托马斯·简 凯文·康诺利 汤姆·塞兹摩尔 nelly 欧玛瑞·哈德威克 大卫·奥哈拉 凯尔希·格兰莫 加利·艾尔维斯 汤姆·贝伦杰 丹尼·爱罗 丹尼·特雷霍 年代: 2014 / 美国 / 约翰·赫兹. Read (-) from the story. Nelly Furtado, Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani, Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης Музыкальная Коллекция. Все Хиты В Формате MP3. Album RU 2007 on Arlekina Records label Electronic, Hip-Hop/Rap and Pop (Europop, House, RnB/Swing, Progressive House, Downtempo) CDr released with a 2-page booklet in a standard jewel cas

Showtime by Nelly Furtado - Samples, Covers and Remixes

VA-Весенний Танцевальный Weekend 50/50 (2010, Pop, MP3) Скачать: Исчерпан лимит скачиваний, возможность скачать раздачу появится завтра Original lyrics of Showtime song by Nelly Furtado. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Nelly Furtado lyrics. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Comment and share your favourite lyrics Showtime, our love's coming out Lights, camera, action Show what we're about 'cause it's Showtime, our love's breaking out Let's show the world You're my boy, I'm your girl 'cause it's Showtime, our love's coming out Lights, camera, action Let it all hang out 'cause it's Showtime, yeah, our time is now Let's show the world You're my boy, I'm. Nelly Furtado - Showtime lyric. Ringtone: Send Showtime Ringtone to your Cell Phone! Our band's in this video too, though Drums Haha Put on your best clothes We've been waiting too long for this moment I'll put on my best smile I'm shining inside and I'm proud of our love but, Everytime I turn around you say that you're not checking for love in.

Showtime lyrics - Nelly Furtado Last

Showtime Artiste : Nelly Furtado Album : Loose Date de sortie : 12 juin 2006 . Partagez ce clip. Donnez l'adresse de cette page à vos amis : Insérez le clip sur votre blog ou votre site web No Hay Igual is the frantic, Spanish-sung reggaetón number that catches the listener off-guard after Showtime, a sweltering ode to Madonna. The minimal, Eurythmics-inspired album standout Say It Right, accompanied by the stunning Rankin-directed video, became Furtado's most successful single worldwide. And the final dance.

Waptrick Nelly Furtado Mp3 Music. Download Free Nelly Furtado Mp3 Songs @ Waptrick.com. Nelly Furtado Songs: download Nelly Furtado - Believers Arab Spring, listen Nelly Furtado - Circles, mp3 Nelly Furtado - My Love Grows Deeper, music mp3 Nelly Furtado - My Love Grows Deeper Part 1, mp3 download Nelly Furtado - Vacacion, song Nelly Furtado - Let My Hair Down, Waptrick Nelly Furtado feat. Nelly Furtado. Nelly Kim Furtado (born December 2, 1978) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer and actress. Furtado first gained fame with her debut album, Whoa, Nelly!, which spawned two successful singles, I'm Like a Bird and Turn Off the Light Tracklist: 01. Afraid 02. Say It Right 03. Turn Off The Light 04. Powerless 05. Do It / Wait For You 06. Showtime 07. Crazy 08. In God's Hands 09. Tr nelly_furtado-showtime - ściągnij piosenkę na komputer lub telefon. X. Szanowny Użytkowniku, Zanim klikniesz Przejdź do serwisu, prosimy o przeczytanie tej informacji. Zgodnie z art. 13 ust. 1 ogólnego rozporządzenia UE o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (RODO), informujemy, iż Państwa dane osobowe zawarte w. Born: Nelly Kim Furtado (December 2, 1978 - ) Vocal Range: D3 - F♯6. Significant High Notes: F♯6 ( I'm Like A Bird live 2010) C6 ( Shit On The Radio (Remember The Days) ) B♭5 ( I'm Like A Bird live 2010) A5 ( Showtime ) G♯5 ( Do It , Say It Right ) G5 ( Glow , Hold Up

SHOWTIME (TRADUÇÃO) - Nelly Furtado - LETRAS

Somebody To Love Nelly Furtado; Wait For You Nelly Furtado; Showtime Nelly Furtado; Glow Nelly Furtado; I Am Nelly Furtado; Afraid Nelly Furtado feat. Attitude; No hay igual Nelly Furtado; Thin Line Jurassic 5 feat. Nelly Furtado; Quando, quando, quando Michael Bublé with Nelly Furtado; My Love Grows Deeper Nelly Furtado; I Feel You Nelly. The Best Of Nelly Furtado (2010) Night Is Young lyrics. I'm Like A Bird lyrics. Turn Off The Light lyrics.On The Radio (Remember The Days) lyrics. Fotografia lyrics. Powerless (Say What You Want) lyrics. Try lyrics. Força lyrics Nelly Furtado-Showtimemp3下载,Nelly Furtado-Showtime歌曲免费下载; 歌手:Nelly Furtado 发行时间: 由于该歌曲违反相关法律法规 或侵犯相关权益人权利 九酷已删除歌曲文件,不提供试听 点这里试听一下别的歌 Nelly Kim Furtado. Birth Place: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Profession Singer. 2:26 a-date-with-miss-fortune. Latest News See All. Taio Cruz Heading to 90210 for 100th Episode.

Nelly furtado Picture #97607769 | Blingee

Videoklip, preklad a text piesne Maneater od Nelly Furtado. Maneater, make you work hard Make you spend hard Make you want all, of her love She's a maneater m. Showtime : 4:15: B3 : No Hay Igual : 3:35: C1 : Te Busque : 3:38: See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release. Nelly Furtado nelly furtado loose. Nelly Furtado - Loose (Expanded Edition) (2021) - free premium fast downloa NELLY FURTADO - 2006-2007's HIGHEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST IN THE WORLD PERFORMING ALL HER HITS! BONUS: DVD INCLUDES OVER 30MIN OF NEVER BEFORE SEEN BONUS FOOTAGE! 1. Afraid 2. Say It Right 3. Turn Off The Light 4. Powerless 5. Do It / Wait For You 6. Showtime 7. Crazy 8. In God's Hands 9. Try 10. All Good Things (Come to An End) 11. Give It To.

Een goed album, op een paar nummers na dan (Showtime en vooral Glow). Niet dat ik een grote fan van Nelly Furtado ben, maar dit album heb ik eigenlijk alleen maar gekocht om de nummers Maneater en Promiscuous, die toch wel heel goed zijn Quando Nelly Furtado ha pubblicato Loose, 2 Maneater 3 Promiscuous (Interlude) 4 Promiscuous (Ft. Timbaland) 5 Glow 6 Showtime 7 No Hay Igual (Interlude) 8 No Hay Igual 9 Te Busqué (Ft. Juanes) 10 Say It Right 11 Do It 12 In God's Hands 13 Wait for You (Interlude) 14 Wait for You 15 All Good Things (Come to an End) 16 Te. Loose ist das dritte Album der portugiesisch-kanadischen Pop-Sängerin Nelly Furtado, das am 9. Juni 2006 außerhalb Nordamerikas veröffentlicht wurde. Die Veröffentlichung in den Vereinigten Staaten und Kanada erfolgte am 20. Juni. Furtado arbeitete bei der Produktion des Albums mit dem Produzenten Timbaland zusammen, was sich auch im Stil des Albums niederschlug

Nelly Furtado - Loose at DiscogsMusic & So Much More: Nelly Furtado - Loose (2006)All Good Things (Come To An End) - Nelly Furtado - VAGALUMENelly Queen Furtado (@NellyfurtadoEq) | TwitterLoose (Limited Summer Edition) - Nelly Furtado mp3 buy, full tracklistLoose | CD (2006) von Nelly Furtado

アーティストNelly Furtadoが歌った歌詞、曲の単語の翻訳。 Nelly Furtadoの人気曲。 Nelly Furtado音楽を無料でオンラインで聴く。 Nelly Furtadoのミュージックビデオ Afraid (en portugués) Nelly Furtado. 12. Air Force Ones Nelly Furtado. 13. All Good Things Nelly Furtado. 14. All good things (come to an end) Nelly Furtado. 15. All Good Things (come to an end) (en español) Nelly Furtado Portugalská Kanaďanka jménem Nelly Furtado je zpět. A zase jinak, než na ni byli její fanoušci zvyklí. Tentokrát si přizvala na pomoc mimo jiné hiphopového producenta Timbalanda. Výsledek je přinejmenším překvapující. Jak se můžete přesvědčit z naší makrorecenze Loose, převažují pozitivní kritiky